Friday 23 February 2018

Getting Great Outfits on a Budget


So you may or may not believe me, but this entire outfit cost £13! Yes, the dress, the choker and the shoes cost me a grand total of £13. Now you probably know by now that I love a bargain, and this is exactly how I managed to get this gorgeous outfit for £13.

It's best to look in the sales. Although you might not have anywhere to go in particular, you will eventually. That's exactly what happened with this dress. I spotted it in the new look sale for £5. I can't quite remember how much it was before but for a fiver I thought it was a steal! It fitted great and was velvet material which is flattering on my figure. I manged to get an extra 10% off with my student discount, it's always great to remember that if you have student discount ask! Ask if you can use it on top of sale items or promotional items, it will surprise you how much you can save over a year. 

The same goes for the shoes, they were £5 in the Dorothy Perkins sale , managed to get an extra 10% off. The choker was £4 from River island and i think it makes this outfit. It adds a glam feel to the whole ensemble and make it look much more expensive than it is. 

I've learnt that it's best to get things in the sale that you want, not what you necessarily need. I know that sounds crazy but how many times have you got an event or party to go to and you have nothing to wear? You panic buy and end up spending a silly amount of money on an outfit you won't wear again. That's why every sale that comes out, I keep my eyes peeled for potential outfits for a night out or a party. It saves so much hassel, time and money in the long run!

Have you ever bought something from the sale and thought it was a steal?!



SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig