Friday 7 December 2018

A Millennial Starts University



So, I’ve started university.
After spending seven long years at a school which I no longer loved, starting university – as cliche as it sounds – was a chance for me to reinvent myself and embark on a course which I knew was going to excite me. I’ve already managed to make a couple of friends, one of which I share a name with. As well as get the ball rolling with some research into luxe beauty brands and creating this blog.

Although the main reason for creating this blog was to run alongside my degree as part of my work, I also want it to be a place which I can turn to, to voice my opinion, discuss what I’ve learned as well as showcase some of my work in terms of collage, fashion photography and fashion film.


I’d be lying if I said the stress wasn’t already real when it came to the work I’ve been set. I feel like I haven’t even been at university for five minutes and I’ve already worked until 11pm two nights in a row. I can’t complain though. I feel privileged to be a part of such a creative university, right in London.

Here’s to the next three years of blood, sweat and tears.
SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig