Saturday 26 November 2016

How to Wear Bold Lipstick Confidently


I have acquired almost 30 lipsticks since I started my makeup collection. Some high-end some drugstore, some neutral and some bold. I understand that nudes and peachy-tone lipsticks are probably the most popular. I do love a nude too. You can wear them with literally any eye makeup and they give you that Instagram-girl look about you. However, it is nice to be able to change things up a bit.
I'm definitely not shy when it comes to bold lipstick colours, I pretty much wear what I want. I know that for some people they don't find wearing a bright red, pink or purple that easy.

1. I've found that keeping your eye and face makeup simple helps with this. You don't have to worry about the lipstick matching your eye shadow and it helps to make it the focal point of your look.

2. Using a lip liner ensures that your bold lipstick wont run or bleed into the lines of your lips. It keeps it looking precise and sharp.

3. Starting off with a classic red is an ideal way to get into the world of bright lipsticks. Maybe add a hint of purple with it just to add a lil' something-something and get you used to the different tones before you go the full Monty.

4. Just remember that at the end of the day it's just makeup. If you don't like it you can wash it off. Life isn't meant for you to repeat the same things, so be bold and try something new :)






SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig