Saturday 12 November 2016

Review: Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil


           I love makeup. But, makeup becomes completely pointless if you don't look after the skin underneath it. I've used makeup wipes for as long as I can remember, but I was thinking... everyday I'm scrubbing at my face with a wipe trying to get my makeup off. Tugging and pulling on your face like that can't be good (aka premature wrinkles...NOOOOOO). Even if you try to do it gently, you're still tugging at your skin.
          Now, my friend recommended this to me but I had heard of it on YouTube - the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil. For someone who has extremely oily skin, any product with more oil in it makes me shiver. However, it was half price at Boots and I thought why not.
          The bottle says to take 2-3 drops, I don't know if it's just me and my big face but I do use more than that, you still don't need loads though. I then rub it in my hands and massage into my face.
          I'm not lying when I say that you can literally feel the makeup melting off your skin! It's great! After getting most of my makeup off I rinse my face and pat it dry.
          The first time I did this I took a wipe to see if there was any residue and there was none, I was amazed! It makes your face so silky smooth and I confirm it doesn't worsen my oily skin, I really do love it.
Click here to purchase from Boots



SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig