Monday 17 November 2014

Kendall Jenner

  
Kendall Jenner. This is a name that over the last year has grown to be one of the biggest names in fashion and modelling. Not only has this nineteen year old modelled for some of the world’s leading brands at some of the most well-known fashion shows – but she has recently been signed as the new face of Estée Lauder. I find Kendall to be a breath of fresh air in the fashion world as she’s made her own way to the top, and not using her family name as a way to gain success.
  Kendall is the epitome of beauty. Her shoots always seem to impress me, her charm and flawless looks always come across from the camera, and I’m always left wanting more. Kendall has modelled for Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chanel as well as the likes of Diane von Fürstenberg; it’s fair to say that Miss Jenner has taken the fashion industry “by storm!”
  I find Kendall to be such an inspiring role model, she’s full of grace and beauty and sends the message to work hard for your dreams. She’s found success on her own at such a young age which is something to appreciate, and I aspire to be as hard working and dedicated as she is, in my own work.

  As I stated before, Kendall has been signed as the new face of Estée Lauder – a major breakthrough for any model. The photos from her new campaign are sophisticated and show how grown up this nineteen year old really is. I believe that Kendall has even more surprises for us in the near future, and honestly, I can’t wait to see what they’re going to be.














SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig