Monday 23 February 2015

Mulberry Fall 2015 Ready-To-Wear


I was originally going to do a post on Burberry, but after browsing through style.com I stumbled across Mulberry's Fall Ready-To-Wear 2015 collection and I instantly fell in love. There are clean lines in some of the pieces alongside more slouchy items, as well as gorgeous prints and detailing. I love the different patterns used, some many different types that clash beautifully together. The collection seems simple at first glance but looking deeper you can see the different textures and materials used to create something completely unique. 

On the style.com website the article written to go with this collection seems to give the overall impression that it's boring and it has been done before, and even the most loyal customers will eventually go elsewhere. But I absolutely love this collection: the large oversized coats, the slouchy knits and 70's patterns all prove very fashion forward for 2015, and are apparent in this collection - one reason why I am literally obsessed. 



















SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig