Wednesday 4 February 2015

Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 Couture


     If I'm completely honest I had never heard of Zuhair Murad until last night when I was browsing the latest Spring Couture shows. Although in that short space of time I have fallen in love with their clothing. This Spring Couture show is absolutely amazing and really shows off the incredible tailoring and sewing skills that are apparent in the industry.
     The embellishment on these dresses are mind-blowing to look at: beading, sequins. tulle. All seem to resemble that of water. The material flows down the runway, as it hangs on the models and falls as that of a waterfall. I love the understated colours used and how beautifully different each individual piece looks. 
     I think these pieces would be ideal for a red carpet, black tie event, a prom or a glamorous evening out. They all seem to hold something unique and it shows how much thought went into, literally every last detail on the designs.
    The concept of lace covered with beading is so gorgeous and really shows the individual style of each of the pieces. Some of the styles resemble that of a wedding dress - it's fair to say Murad has conjured up an incredible set of designs and I cant be the only one who has fallen in love with THIS collection.
















































SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig