Sunday 22 March 2015

Beauty Post : Max Factor


I was given these makeup products by my cousin and I love every single one of them. I used them all for a full days shopping today - the quality and longevity of the products is amazing! They are all brilliant for the spring and summer months.
> The mascara gave me incredible volume.
> The blush was pink with slight flecks that added an almost highlight to me cheeks.
> The Excess Shimmer pot - I wore this on my eyes and it was so beautiful. Not too gold in colour but still shimmered under the light.
> The lipgloss wasn't stick at all, THANK GOODNESS! The colour pay off was great and didn't feel heavy at all on my lips.
> Finally, the nail polish looked almost rose gold in some light, and then a much paler pink in others - so pretty for summer.









SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig