Monday 20 April 2015

My Style : Inspired by the Festivals



















Playsuit : New Look
Cardigan : New Look 
Shoes: SEEK BELOW

Some different shoe options:



        Hi everyone, I can't believe my blog is getting nearer and nearer to 9,000 views! To me that's incredible, I've always said that I'd continue to blog regardless of whether anyone looked at it or not, but to near 9,000 people looking at my photos and reviews I appreciate the support so much. 
        If there's anything you'd like to see (fashion and maybe beauty related) leave me a comment down below. I rely heavily on my mum and dad to buy my clothes as I'm still only 15, and unfortunately do not have a wardrobe full of endless amounts of clothes, so I'm trying to find different ways to style the same piece.
        Thank you again for your support, hope you have a great week. 

SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig