Friday 26 June 2015

My Style : Chi Chi London Sample Campaign


LINK TO THIS DRESS HERE: Chi Chi Cecilia Dress

          I recently received a sample from Chi Chi - a brand I hadn't previously heard of and the pink packaging the sample arrived in got me really exited. 
          The sample I was sent is the dress in the photos: the Cecilia dress. Words cannot describe how in love I am with this dress! Beautifully made with gorgeous pink detailing which adds a very feminine touch. In my opinion this dress is perfect for weddings or special events. The dip on the back adds elegance and the fit of the dress really helps to accentuate your curves. I love the overall structure and how well it holds. 
          After receiving my sample curiosity got the better of me so I decided to venture onto the Chi Chi website. I was amazed at the dresses they have, all so unique yet so alluring. They literally have a dress for any occasion. 
          Three of my personal favourites include: 
          As well as dresses Chi Chi also offer an array of tops, skirts, shoes, bags and accessories - all just as beautiful as  their dresses. One thing I've grown to love about Chi Chi London is that they offer really different, interesting pieces. It's often hard to get away from mainstream ways of putting outfits together, but with the help of brands like Chi Chi, it makes coming out of your style comfort-zone that much easier.  
          Overall, I would really recommend checking out their website (Click Here) - if you're stuck for ideas or just need some fashion inspo Chi Chi is definitely the right way to go. 
         There is currently a 30% discount off of shoes and bags when you buy a dress off of their website. 
     
          









SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig