Sunday 1 November 2015

My Style : Vestry



     I don't know about you but as soon as the clock hits 12:01 on November 1st all I can hear is the ringing of sleigh bells as the countdown to Christmas begins. And, we all know that with Christmas comes the party season - let the hunt for the perfect dress commence!
     I can relate to those girls who trawl the internet for hours on end trying to find an outfit which 1) looks good and 2) is comfortable. So when I was sent this gorgeous black lace dress from Vestry my jaw dropped. It fitted perfectly! The lace was stretchy, therefore making the dress extremely comfortable, and the neckline added class to the dress which (in my opinion) makes it look great and stand out. 
     This dress is a bodycon style (it nip and tucks you in all of the right places). The length is ideal because the lace carries on giving an extra few safety centimetres. 
     I also believe that black is such a great colour for party dresses - it gives you the freedom of matching bolder colours with your shoes, accessories and even nail polish (eg. pink, red, blue, green). 
     I was amazed by the overall quality of the dress too. As I stated before, the lace is stretchy which in turn means no pulls or holes created (ideal for a clutz like me)!
     I've looked on the Vestry website and pulled a few of my other party favourites:
1) Nude Bandage Dress
2) Luxe Beige Embellished Dress
3) Paris V Neck Sequin Dress
4) Lace Kate Dress (the one I'm wearing in the photos)

Whatever you choose for your Christmas party outfit, I hope you give Vestry and their amazing array of dresses a good look through!









     









SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig