Monday 15 January 2018

London Trip with Mum


At the weekend my mum and I went up London for a mooch around Harrods and to pop into a few shops to have a browse. Normally when we go up London it's a military operation. On the train by 9 and in the shops for when they open. It's exhausting, but I love it. However, this time I wanted a more relaxed day - and that's exactly what we did. 
I cherish the time I get to spend with my mum. We are all so busy nowadays. I go to school full time and I'm studying for my a levels, have a contract for 8 hours at work a week, blog twice a week, plus try to find time to see my boyfriend, my friends and my family. That's why as soon as I got a day off from work I wanted to go up London and have some quality time with my mum.




We first went to Harrods and had a look round the designer goods. We were in love with the bags, there were so many gorgeous designs, colours and embellishments; with the price tag to match! We spent ages wandering around (not because we got lost at all, aha god no...). I really enjoyed being able to look and appreciate the artistry that went behind the gorgeous designs that were out on display. 





We then ventured into the fashion section of Harrods. There was plenty of sales going on - still out of my price range, but we were there to appreciate the pieces more than anything else. There were some amazing dresses, sparkly and floral - perfect for a prom! I was tempted I must tell you...






After Harrods we went into a few stores just to have a look round in. Mum and I first went into Zara where practically the whole store was on sale! We looked around two floors and took plenty of items into the fitting rooms. I ended up getting a dress and a skirt (£19.98 total, BARGAIN). Which I'm sue you will see in an upcoming blog post. After Zara we went into Primark, Monsoon and Superdrug. I had to pull myself away from buying things - yes, January is a long month roll on pay day.




SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig