Friday 7 December 2018

A Millennial Discovers What She Looks Like as a Brand (Visual)

What's my favourite brand?
I don't particularly have a favourite brand. I just like what works. I have a Chanel bronzer (£32) and a Makeup Revolution bronzer (£4) and I love them both equally. The same goes for my clothing. I'm a practical person, so whatever works best for me is where I put my money. Although, I do love Whistles, unfortunately my purse doesn't allow it.


If I were a colour, what colour would I be?


Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.37.10

This is my brand colour, it's neutral, a little purple, a little brown, a lot of me.


If I were a pattern, what pattern would I be?


IMG_5390

So, I have two defining sides to me personality. One is sleek, professional, minimal. The other is a burst of colour, a little chaotic, loving a multitude of different things and aspects of life. It might seem random, but if you look close everything together is harmonious and works. That is what I feel like I am - as a pattern at least.

Images which represent me, what's the tone of the images?

12 images

What is my strapline?
Do what you want.



If I were a meme, what meme would I be?


just-58-hilarious-friends-memes-nQQ.png
SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig