Monday 9 March 2015

Stella McCartney Fall 2015 Ready-To-Wear


          I've never really looking into much of Stella McCartney's work - but this collection has really caught my eye. There are many different elements - chunky knits, combination of fabrics, fur and structured silhouettes that make this show one worth watching. 
          The colours are very basic apart from a splash of blue here and there - something which I find very appealing as I rarely venture out of my monochrome comfort zone. The whole collection deemed simplistic yet interesting and I especially loved near the end of the show where beautiful necklaces were incorporated to bring something else to an otherwise quite minimalistic outfit. 
          Overall the collection portrayed some great trends to expect this fall and it will be interesting to see how the high street interpret them.
 To view all the photos from the show CLICK HERE


































SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig