Wednesday 15 April 2015

Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture


          Hey, I'm sorry I haven't posted in almost a week! Unfortunately, school work comes first but I'll try to squeeze blogging in whenever I can. I also haven't done a show review in forever so I thought I'd do one today! This is the Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture show. I am in LOVE with these pieces - the embellishments, the detailing, the fur; its all amazing. I also adore the colours in this collection, so soft and feminine but also some blacks appearing near the end to add a sensual feel.
          The pieces in this collection, I believe, would look amazing on a red carpet or black tie event. They're such eye-catching dresses due to the variation of colours, shapes and styles; as well as the different sleeve lengths. They are all so heavy in beading and some of the pieces covered with fur, it's hard not to love this Couture show. They've pulled of the perfect balance between being soft and girly (with the pinks and nudes), and dark and fierce (with the blacks and greens). 
For all the pictures from this show CLICK HERE.
























SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig