Sunday 18 October 2015

Birthday Visit to London


Hey everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted in two weeks! Firstly I apologise, I've been extremely busy and refuse to put anything on my blog that isn't to my usual standards. I hope everyone is doing well. 
During these two weeks I turned 16 and my blog had its 1st birthday! How much has changed. I went to London with my mum to do a spot of shopping and as usual I documented my day.
My mum and I also visited Laduree - it's literally like stepping into a life size dolls house. The afternoon tea we had - which consisted of a cake and coffee - was GORGEOUS! I'd recommend you visit it anytime you're in London. 
I'll hopefully have a few more posts up this week so keep checking back...























SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig