Wednesday 25 November 2015

My Style: Get The Label

etailPR

     I received a sample from "Get the Label" an amazing company which offers a range of well known high-street and designer clothes with up to 75% off the RRP price! 
     I was sent this gorgeous Lipsy dress (which may I add, is perfect for the upcoming party season, or any formal events). It's well made and extremely comfortable. There is a silk lining underneath the skirt and the appliqué design is amazing. It's such a simple dress but both elegant and beautiful in it's own right. 
     Get the Label is a great way to browse different designers without having to trawl through the internet for hours on end. In addition to this, the fact that they offer a substantial amount off the original price is an added bonus. 
     Some of the brands Get the Label sells includes:
- Adidas
- Nike 
- Lipsy 
- Timberland 
- AX Paris
     With the holiday season coming up, everyone can be a bit tight for money, so why pay the original price for something when you can get say, 50% off? It's a no-brainer if you ask me. Although, regardless of the brand label, there are actually great fashion pieces on there. I'm not one for my clothes to all be about the brand or price, I'd rather have something that looks good that isn't designer. So, for a website to offer both it's killing two birds with one stone.
      My top 3 favourite bargains include:
     Overall, Get the Label is such a great concept for a website. It makes browsing easier and less time consuming as well as cost effective. I highly recommend visiting the site.
  





SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig