Monday 4 July 2016

CanO Water Review

*Thank you to CanO Water for sending me their product to try. DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own

CanO Water is a new innovative brand offering refreshing water, either still or sparkling in a 100% recyclable and reusable can.
At first glance I love the packaging itself. Minimalist black and white cans, with simple writing and all the info you need on the back. You get 330ml of water and the resealing part of the design is foolproof! I also noticed how cold the water and cans were, despite being delivered to me on a fairly warm day. This emphasises the technical aspect of the design and that you can expect a cold refreshing drink wherever you go.
From my CanO Water leaflet I learnt that approximately 8 million tonnes of our plastic waste ends up in our oceans each year, creating major problems for our wildlife and ecosystems and well as creating hazardous situations for animals which live in those habitats. 
CanO Water's promise is to reduce carbon footprints by sourcing and canning the water directly from the spring in Austria. 
The pH level is 7.9, slightly alkali, which according to CanO Water keeps you more hydrated and refreshed for longer.
I can safely say that the water is very refreshing. I am not a fan of sparkling water by my mum assures you that it's just as good as the still water. 
At the end of the day, it is still water. But it's great to see a brand being more eco aware and coming up with a concept which means we can lower our destructing impact upon our environment, which is something I'm always up for supporting.
I love the design, the concept and how cold the water is.








SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig