Wednesday 29 June 2016

Review: Sleek Highlighting Palette in "Solsice"


I've heard so much about this palette on YouTube lately so I bit the bullet and bought it from Superdrug.
The RRP is £9.99, which if you ask me is pretty reasonable considering some highlighters can easily be over £20.
One thing I loved about this palette is that you get both creams and powders which is a bonus.
The actual shades are beautiful, despite one being purple and the other yellow they still look great on the skin.
I would compare this palette to my BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector which is a £40 highlighter!
They stay on the skin all day and aren't patch, chalky or glittery. They give a beautiful luminous glow to the skin - therefore this palette is well worth the money.
Also inside is a full sized mirror which is it of high quality. The gold packaging gives a sense of luxury making it easily comparable to more expensive products!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PRODUCT (3 for 2 now at Superdrug)



Ecliptic (Cream)

Hemisphere (Powder)

Subsolar (Powder)

Equinox (Powder)


SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig