Thursday 13 October 2016

Review: OnePiece Clothing


Now, I'm not one to really wear tracksuits or loungewear for that matter (I'm more of a pj-as-soon-as-i-get-in-from-school kind of person). But, I was offered to be sent something from OnePiece's new Autumn collection so I chose some tracksuit bottoms to try.
They retail for £60 on the website, which as far as I know is a fair price for tracksuit bottoms. I wasn't sure what to expect from the but I was truly pleasantly surprised.
They are a thick material which is great for winter. Their clothes are unisex but seemed to fit my shape perfectly. The pockets are also super deep which for me is a bonus and I hate when my phone falls out of shallow pockets -_-.
I will leave a link to the OnePiece website here!




SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig