Tuesday 15 January 2019

The Spring 2019 Handbags you MUST Buy



As I have access to Edited through university I thought I would be a good citizen and look at the newest trends for SS19 in order to share them with you. I'm the best, I know.

What is woman's favourite accessory? Handbags right. We cannot be without our handbags, be them big, or be them small, they are the love of our lives. So, what type of handbags can you expect yourself to be wearing in Spring of 2019 - let me show you...

1. Saddle 
2. Formal Bum Bag 
3. Bucket Bag
4. Animal Print (snake, croc)
5. Straw bags

35

21

4


Key Designers: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Fendi, Chloe, Burberry

As you can see there is a great variation in style for the trend bags of Spring 2019. One thing they do all have in common is they are neutral in colour. So, going forward I recommend keeping the colours of your handbags neutral, but playing around with size, style and texture. Whether it be a crocodile tote bag or a draw fanny-pack. Get creative with your accessories.


Shop Highstreet Styles Below - UNDER £50


SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig