Saturday 12 September 2015

My Style: Orelia


I’m quite fussy when it comes to jewellery and I only ever stick with a basic pair of earrings and my Marc Jacobs watch - that’s as far as I venture out. Although, I was recently sent some pieces from Orelia Jewellery. On their website (click here) they offer dainty jewellery which are so cute and super easy to wear!
I was sent three amazing pieces from their website: a ring, a necklace and a bracelet. I must say I was quite concerned with the bracelet – I have always had trouble finding ones that fit me as my wrists are so small and everything always dangles down onto my hand (not attractive). BUT!!!! I was so happy to find that the bracelet fit me perfectly! It was so delicate and looked flattering on my wrist. The ring was a perfect fit too and the little stones glistened when in natural light. The necklace I was sent is beautiful. It’s subtle but the little heart adds such character and can really add to an outfit – especially if you layer with other necklaces.
I decided to visit their website to browse through some other pieces. My favourites at the moment include:

As you can see from my current favourites the pricing on Orelia Jewellery is great! The quality of the piece are literally incredible; I love them so much and I can tell that they are going to help me ease myself into the world of accessories. They’re perfect as a gift idea to someone or for a cheeky treat to yourself (without breaking the bank). I also love the “Create Your Own” section on their website where you can customise your own pieces (clickhere to visit the “Create Your Own Section”) – such a great way to personalise your jewellery!




SHARE:
© Phoebe Moon
Blogger Designs by pipdig